The Advetures of Jadon and Kalina

The Advetures of Jadon and Kalina

Friday, July 25, 2014

The 2013-2014 School Year Comes to an End

On Tuesday, June 17, Kalina had her last day of kindergarten.  She had a great year.  She had an awesome teacher, Mrs. Vendelin.  She was lucky to have Peggy with her again, a great nurse and friend.  She made lots of friends.  She learned a lot.  Kalina tells me her favorite part about kindergarten was recess where she learned how to jump rope with Peggy and learned how to play hopscotch.  She is excited about first grade.
 
Jadon finished fifth grade on Wednesday, June 18.  Jadon had a great year, too.  His teacher, Mr. Hedin, made learning challenging and fun.  I love the way he talked to Jadon and all the students in his class.  Masumi was with Jadon again.  We are so blessed by her presence in his life.  Jadon also learned a lot and continues to have many friends and make new friends.  Jadon says his favorite part of fifth grade was recess and PE.
 
I cry at the end of every school year and this year was no exception.  I am already thinking about how I am going to handle next year.  Masumi and I have some plans, since she tells me she will be a mess, too.  J  Our plans so far involve sunglasses and lots of tissues. 
 
 

Kalina and Mrs. Vendelin
 
Jadon and Mr. Hedin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment